Monday, January 11, 2010

Contacts US

American Universities Consultancy contacts


Thanks to AEG for completing my application process successfully in 2 weeks. I would have taken months. I received my first I-20 yesterday - Chunhua, Louisiana State University. China

I derive immense pleasure in thanking AEG for helping me in application process. I received three admission offers. Iam flying to Western Michigan University to start my course next month - Jung-Hwa, Western Michigan University. S.Korea

I approached AEG in November 2006 for admission in US University for a graduate program related to Genetics. Though my GRE was not all that strong for such a highly competitive program, still AEG persisted in their search to find a school to offer me admission – Sandeep, Oklahoma State University India

A pleasant experience who instilled a confidence in me and lended a helping hand at each and every step to ascend the rung of ladder of success. Thanks a Lot – Martin, Mississippi State University ,UK

I am very happy with the services of AEG, thanks for the support given by you. Right now I am in Detroit, USA. I am happy to inform that I have assistance ship worth $18,000 USD – Nneamaka, University of Detroit Nigeria

AEG people are very professional. The Website features are very helpful. I did not have to bother about anything regarding my admissions since the day I contacted AEG for the first time. Thanks for a wonderful experience – Akemi, University of California, San Diego Japan

I had an ambition of studying in USA, which came true with AEG. Without AEG, I couldn't able to reach my goal. I received $22,250 Scholarship- SJ Watson, Ohio State University Australia

Encouragement from AEG was simply superb. They helped me in securing admissions at all the Universities applied, as I applied at the last minute, I am very thankful to AEG- Ariane, Purdue University, France


Name*
Email*
Query*

US Universities Admissions Customer Service
Toll Free: 1-888-696-9732
Fax: 1-888-696-9732



Universities Admissions USA Billing enquiries

Ph: 1-888-696-9732 Ext 102
E-mail: payments@aegedu.com


Grad School Admission US Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8.30am-8.30pm EST
Sat:10.00am-5.00pm EST
Sun: Closed



international american universities University relations
Ph: 1-888-696-9732 Ext 103
E-mail: relations@aegedu.com
Universities Consultancy in USA For Admissions
Ph: 1-888-696-9732 Ext 101
E-mail: admissions@aegedu.com

Apply USA Universities College For Guidance on SOP, reference
Ph: 1-888-696-9732 Ext 104


For quick counseling on prospects of your admission in US universities provide us with your e-mail and Ph.no to admissions@aegedu.com .We will reach you within 24 hrs anywhere in the globe.
If you are a current student and would like to know your application or admission status, please logon with your username and password at www.aegedu.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for a great post about the MBA Admissions Consulting. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

    ReplyDelete